Wednesday, March 30, 2011

How can't you love reality TV?

When I think of reality television, I think of the bachelor, the real world, jersey shore, and so on. When I name these different television shows, I find it very hard to believe how one can’t enjoy reality television. If you have never watched these type of shows, I just ask you to give them a shot because it gives you something to look forward to every week on television and they are actually entertaining. I was a closet bachelor fan until last week when I posted that bachelor clip on the blog and felt embarrassed at first, but it’s actually a good show. They bring 25 women on the show to compete for love for one man. Yes I know the drama may be a bit much along with the women crying entirely too much but if you’re a man why not watch it just because there are 25 women on there. Also the man travels all over the country with these women, which shows us all the great places they go.

When I think of the Real World and the Jersey Shore, I immediately think of drama, random hookups, and alcohol. The Jersey shore is particularly fun to watch because of the cool guys that are on there. Vinnie and Pauly D are hilarious and remind me of my friends. I think it would be awesome to hang out with these guys for one day. Another reality television show that is fun to watch is Fantasy Factory. Rob Dyrdek is a business man in his upper 30s but still acts like a child every single day. Another reason why I watch this show is the fact that how great would it be to hang out with him and his crew for a single day? So after saying all this, I recommend reality television to everyone, especially you Kristen. Just give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment